Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Miserly Horseman

The 2 week holiday of All Hallows Eve in WoW has ended and the Horseman is well and truly dead... till next year anyway. My problem with the Horseman stems from the fact that I had a plan in mind and he didn't stick to it.

I had a solid group of guildies with me for the duration of the holiday, so every night we went into the Scarlet Monastery Graveyard and summoned the delirious Horseman time and time again. With at least 7 lvl 80's to call on, we figured we had a good chance at getting the Horseman's Mount. Well, we didn't. We didn't have any chances at all, because it just wouldn't drop! The different rings the Horseman holds dropped plenty of times. The Helm dropped a few times (although it didn't drop for one of the guilds up and coming alts. Next year Barbarian, next year.) and I got it on 2 different toons, but I was really after that mount. Looks like I need 3 more still for the 50 mounts achievement. Back to the Champions Seal Grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment