Sunday, November 22, 2009

Days and days of pain!

That's right. Days and days of it. Not my pain though. Animated pain. Assassination target pain. But it's good pain. Soul cleansing pain.

Yeah, I've been lost in the eyes of a beautiful game since Thursday night and it has been heavenly bliss. (I bet I'll get slapped for that, but it's worth it!) I was a fan of Assassins Creed 1 but AC2 has exceeded my expectations over and over again.

My favourite part so far, other than the assorted killings - both main plot and secondary - has been the not-so-subtle reference placed in the game for nerds everywhere. Uncle "It's-a me, Mario!" gave me a good laugh and when you can go down the well (think giant pipe) next to Mario's house to find treasure, that just sealed the deal.

If you want a walkthrough, you'll have to look elsewhere, but I can assure you that there are many, many, many sites and videos that show you exactly where to go and how to get there with the minimum fuss.

That's it from me for now. People to kill, chests to be looted, Codex pages to be discovered and deciphered... the work of an Assassin is never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment